Mr. GLENN
Mr. GLENN, Math/Stat Expert
Experience:  math professor for at least 15 yrs
79514296

1. write using exponents. (-4)(-4) 2.simplify show your work.

Customer Question

1. write using exponents. (-4)(-4)
2.simplify show your work. 5 1/3+(-3 9/18
3.what type of measurement would you use to describe the amount of water a pot can hold?
4. estimate the sum of 9.327+5.72+4.132 one decimal place.
5.state whether the number 91 is prime ,composite, or neither.
6.what are the mean and the mode of the following set of data: 5,12,1,5,7
mean:
mode:
7. to measure the distance from the us . to Istanbul, Turkey you would most likely use ____________.
8. what percent of 67 is 33 round to the nearest tenth of a percent .
9. an adult house cat could be about 1 _____________ high.
10. write a number sentence for the model. let one white tile equal +1 and one black tile equal-1.
11. determine whether the statement is true or false 94 is divisible by 3.
12. state whether the number 97 is prime, composite or neither.
13.solve the equation. show you work 5d =17.1.
14. a reasonable estimate for the mass of a baby would be 7_______.
15.write an equation for twelve times h one hundred and twenty minus thirty-six.
16. solve the equation step by step list each step, along with the property you used during step -5*1*11*4.
17. summarize the order of operation for evaluating expressions. use complete sentence.
18.define three measures of central tendency. use complete sentence s.
19.without computing, tell whether the product is positive or negative (-4)(-4)(-4)
20.solve the equation show you work 3x=45
Category: Pre-Calculus
Expert:  Mr. GLENN replied 1 year ago.
Hi there!

Thank you for using justanswer.com
Can I help you? What time or how many hours/minutes from now do you need the answers?

I am now working on these. Please reply Regards, *****

**************************************************************************************************** You can request me in future by writing "For Mr. Glenn only".
Expert:  Mr. GLENN replied 1 year ago.
Hi there!Attached below is the word file of the complete answers. Please click and download. Thanks*********************************************************************************If you are satisfied and happy with the answer, please choose a high rating. If you need more information, clarifications, or are not satisfied yet, choose 'Continue the conversation'. Bonuses are very much appreciated. Thanks! Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT. So kindly do not forget to rate the answers, thanks!********************************************************************************* You can request me in future by writing "For Mr. Glenn or Trigeoscal only".