Mr. GLENN
Mr. GLENN, Math/Stat Expert
Experience:  math professor for at least 15 yrs
79514296

15 math questions

Customer Question

15 math questions
Category: Pre-Calculus
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
these are the questions please solve them and send me a word document now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
helllo? why nobody is answering
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
URGENT !!!!! these are images of the questions that i have they are 15 questions please answer them and put the answers in microsoft word document and send it to my e-mail***@******.***
Expert:  Mr. GLENN replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I am now urgently working on these.
Do you need only answers or do you need also the complete and detailed solutions/steps?
Please hold on
Thanks
Mr. Glenn
***********************************************************
You can request me in future by writing "For Mr. Glenn or Trigeoscal only".
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes i want the answers with full details and steps please and in word doc format
Expert:  Mr. GLENN replied 1 year ago.
ok, I am now at #4, will take some more time to type the complete steps
thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok but please be faster and you don't need to explain every thing just do the steps and thats it and please after you are done delete these two images that has the questions as I don't want them to stay in the website please
Expert:  Mr. GLENN replied 1 year ago.
Hi there!Attached below is the word file of the complete answers. Please click and download. ThanksRead more: http://www.justanswer.com/calculus-and-above/95g38-added-attachment-grid-statistical.html#ixzz3dPf3K5fL*************************************************************************** If you are satisfied and happy with the answer, please choose a high rating. If you need more information, clarifications, or are not satisfied yet, choose 'Continue the conversation'. Bonuses are very much appreciated. Thanks!Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT. ****************************************************************************You can request me in future by writing "For Mr. Glenn or Trigeoscal only".