Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Experience:  B.S. in Civil Engineering
40260889

Simplify the ratio. Type a fraction. 9.6 to 10 is ____ 0.18

Simplify the ratio. Type a fraction.
9.6 to 10 is ____
0.18 to 0.42

Write the ratio as a fraction in lowest term:
1 1/11 to 2 2/3

Find the rate as ratio of distance to time.
195 yd, 3day The rate is ___yd/day

Find the ratio of the first number to the second and multiply:
7 1/9 to 7 1/3
Choices: 9/3, 22/3, 32/33, 64/9

Show work: A machine can fill 7011 boxes of cereal in 0.9 hour. What is the rate in boxes per hour?

Determine whether the two pairs of numbers are proportional.
1. 20, 30 and 3,5
2. 4 3/5, 6 1/3, 4 ½, 4
Choices, Yes, No, Too much info, not enough info

Show Work: A baseball team played 9 games so far this season. The team won 6 games. What is the ratio of games won to games played so far? Explain your answer.

Show Work: Find the unit price. A ¾ pound package of salami costs $2.76.

7/1/5=20/x
Choices: 5/7, 5/27, 4/7, 4/5

Find fraction notation for the ratio.
414.6 to 359.7
Choices: 359.7/414.6, 414.6/359.7, 774.3/359.7, 359.7/774.3

The ratio of the height to the width of a packaging label is 5 to 19. If the height of the label is 3 in, what is its width?
Choices: 11.4in, 22in, .8in, 8in

Show Work: Lake A is 1100 feet deep. Lake B is 300 feet deep. Write the ratio of the first lake’s depth to the second lake’s depth.

Show Work: The ratio of the distances a 7 iron and a 5 iron will drive a golf ball is 5 to 6. If a golfer averages 185 yards with a 7 iron, how far should he average with a 5 iron?

Show work: Which size has the lowest unit price
4 1/8 oz for $1.17
9 oz for $1.17

Show Work: The 11th hole at the Riverwoods Golf Course is 125 yd long. How long would it be on a model scale of 2.5 in to 25 yd?

Show Work: Joan can mow a 10 acre field in 5 hours. How long would it take her to mow a 4 are field?

A triangle drawn on a map has sides of lengths 7cm, 10cm and 14cm. the shortest of the corresponding real life distances is 126 km. Find the longest real life distances:

Choices: 262.0km, 170.0km, 180.0km, 252.km

A phone call between two cities costs $10.89 for 100 minutes. What is the rate in cents per minute?
Category: Pre-Calculus
Expert:  Ryan replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I will have the solutions for these posted for you shortly.

Thanks,

Ryan
Expert:  Ryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi again,

Here are the solutions:

Solutions

Please feel free to ask if you have questions about any of these solutions.

Thanks,

Ryan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Corrected
4 1/8 oz for $1.17
9 oz for $1.53

No work was shown:
A machine can fill 7011 boxes of cereal in 0.9 hour. What is the rate in boxes per hour?
Expert:  Ryan replied 2 years ago.

Thanks. Here are the solutions:

Solutions2

Thanks,

Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Experience: B.S. in Civil Engineering