Sandhya_sharma
Sandhya_sharma, Master's Degree
Experience:  I hold M.Sc and M.Phil degrees in math and have several years of teaching experience.

MTH1331.Use the graph of f(x) = x2 to match the function

MTH133

1.Use the graph of f(x) = x2 to match the function to its corresponding graph. In words describe the transformation that occurs (ex: The graph of f(x) is shifted 6 units to the left).

f(x)=x2

Choose from the following functions:
g(x) = (x – 2)2 ; h(x) = x2 – 2 ; i(x) = (x + 3)2 ; j(x) = (x + 1)2 + 3

2. Find the domain of the function and express the answer in interval notation. Explain in words or show the calculations.
a) f(x) = 4x2 – 7x + 3

Answer:
Show Work or Explain in Words:

b) g(x)= x^2/x+12

Answer:
Show Work or Explain in Words:

C) f(x)=10x^2+19x-5

Answer:
Show Work or Explain in Words:

d) g(x)=15/x
Answer:
Show Work or Explain in Words:

e) f(x)+√x-15
Answer:
Show Work or Explain in Words:

2.Asymptotes of Rational Functions

a.Provide a written explanation describing a step by step process to find the horizontal asymptotes of a rational function

Answer

b.Provide a written explanation describing a step process to find the vertical asymptotes of a rational function

Answer

Show Work or Explain in Words:
Category: Pre-Calculus
Expert:  Chirag replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Welcome to Just Answer

I am working on this and will post the answers as soon as finished.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks

Expert:  Chirag replied 2 years ago.
Is something missing in Q1? Those options don't appear to be correct for Q1.
Please clarify.
If you have a word file of these questions, Please upload the file to www.sendspace.com or www.mediafire.com. SHARE the file and POST THE LINK here. Using that link, I can access your file.
Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I tried to upload but could not do so will try again there are graph that cant cut and paste

Expert:  Chirag replied 2 years ago.
Yes, that's what I thought. Take screen shots, paste everything in a word file. Please try to upload the file, share it and post the link here. I will be waiting....
Expert:  Chirag replied 2 years ago.
Ok, I have finished Q2 and Q3. Waiting for graphs of Q1.

(If you are unable to send the figures, I will draw the graphs of each with the functions written above each graph. Then you can match up with your graphs and write the answer. Is that ok?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank for sending the second link it made it easy to upload I forward it to you from XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX
Expert:  Chirag replied 2 years ago.
No, that link does not take anywhere.

I have drawn the graphs of each with the functions written above each graph. Then you can match up with your graphs and write the answer. Is that ok?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What is the email address I need to send to you is it a XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Expert:  Chirag replied 2 years ago.
I cant tell my email address. Its not permitted. Either you upload the file as explained before or use the graphs that I have already drawn. The graphs are clear, with each transformation written with them.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Never mind you please cancell my requst I will request Sandhya_sharma at JustAnswer better response with her. Thanks anyway
Expert:  Sandhya_sharma replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for your request.

Please upload file on www.mediafire.com and send link. I will be happy to assist you.

Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

For some reason I can upload to http://www.mediafire/ but I use www.sendspace.com

okay, Please upload to any of these site then send the link of the uploaded file.

Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

here the link http://www.sendspace.com/file/5ymnjq

MTH133

f(x)=x2

Choose from the following functions:
g(x) = (x - 2)2 ; h(x) = x2 - 2 ; i(x) = (x + 3)2 ; j(x) = (x + 1)2 + 3

a) f(x) = 4x2 - 7x + 3

Answer:
Show Work or Explain in Words:

b) g(x)= x^2/x+12

Answer:
Show Work or Explain in Words:

C) f(x)=10x^2+19x-5

Answer:
Show Work or Explain in Words:

d) g(x)=15/x
Answer:
Show Work or Explain in Words:

e) f(x)+√x-15
Answer:
Show Work or Explain in Words:

2.Asymptotes of Rational Functions

Answer

Answer

Show Work or Explain in Words:

Already Tried:
nothing

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the file..

I will send solutions within 1-2 hours from now.

Please inform your deadline.

Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sunday midnight.
okay, I will send within few hours from now.

Thanks again
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Great

You are most welcome!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

did you get the link

yes, I have received..I have started work already. Will send answers in 2-3 hours from now.

Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

take you time.

Thanks..

Please download solutions from the following link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jbkdml3ksl72l7f

Please don't forget to click ACCEPT. BONUS is always appreciated.

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Sandhya I cant open the file, also I was just infomed by my instructor that the project submitt bu the University was the wrong what is the policy for this.

Please click on the following link to download the file.

FILE LINK

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Sandhya Sharma

I was able to open the file but however when I save it to my computer the grap will not transmit with the answers. It appear that may the University has a crip on their files becasue the number you sent back is not the same on

questtion sent back

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I am very satifify with the instructor, however the project I submitted appears to have transmited diffrent than what on the project. I had to upload from the website and when the answer was submitted the graph will not come over
I will send you pdf file in a file. It will remain as it is.

Thanks

Here is the pdf file. Please click on the following link to download pdf file.

PDF FILE

Let me know if you still have any problem.

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please complete

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ayhn4

This is not the same assignment. This is new assignment. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No it not the same assigment, I was not able to get the grap on the other one however I missed the deadline on that one and recived a 0, but if it a problem sumitting another on the I will find another tutor
Tell me your deadline for this.

Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sunday

I will send within 24 hours from now.

Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks and I will send extra for your time and understanding.
You are most welcome..(please no need to reply) I will send within 24 hours.

Thanks again

Please download solutions from the following links. I have posted solutions in word as well as in pdf file.

WORD FILE

PDF FILE

Thanks

Sandhya_sharma, Master's Degree
Experience: I hold M.Sc and M.Phil degrees in math and have several years of teaching experience.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sandhya

How were you able to type on the form I was trying to type my name and not able to

I didn't type on that. I took screen shots of questions from your pdf file and pasted in word file.

Thanks