judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I was hoping for an answer to question 1 on this page, no

Customer Question

I was hoping for an answer to question 1 on this page
JA: The presentation expert can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: http://www.justanswer.com/powerpoint-presentations/8cpwp-for-mbagrad-1-presentation-will-describe.html
JA: Is there anything else the presentation expert should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

Do you mean below question? You didn't get the answer of it with your previous question?

"For MBAGrad"

1. In this presentation, you will describe the different data types and give examples of each. Conduct a brief research on the Internet about different data types. This research should supplement your readings for this lesson.

Create a 10-12 slide presentation describing the data types. Include the following in your presentation:
 Introductory slide
 Slide for each data type (containing a definition of the data type and examples of fields the type would include)
 Closing slide

Be sure to properly cite any sources you use for your presentation. Add presenter's notes that include talking points and details to each slide of the presentation.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No, I didn't, and I also wasn't told that it would be a $48 fee for the answer, so I'd like to cancel my order. Thank you.
Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

Do you mean you do want to cancel this question, not the previous one?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I want to cancel everything that involves me. Cancel this question, cancel any previous question(s), cancel the assignment request, cancel payment, cancel everything please. Thank you.
Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

I have sent a note to customer services regarding your request. Good bye.