Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in MFT and B.S in education.

Strategic planning within organizations provides a plethora

Strategic planning within organizations provides a plethora of benefits to the organization including meeting goals specified in the plan and contributing to the long-term success of an organization. Refer to Exhibit 8.3: The Strategic Management Process, located in Chapter 8 of the Management textbook.For this assignment, select either your own organization or one you know enough about to complete a series of assignments related to strategic planning for a proposal you would like to implement. The same organization will be used in the following assignments:Strategic Planning: Strategy Map (Topic 4)
Strategic Planning: Action Plan (Topic 5)
Strategic Planning: Communication Plan (Topic 7)
Strategic Planning: Evaluation (Topic 8)
Strategic Planning: Presentation (Topic 8)
Once you have selected the organization, identify a strategic goal through preforming a SWOT analysis within your sphere of influence. For example, if you are not currently in a management or leadership position, it is acceptable to focus on a more focused area of your organization you are currently in a position to impact. If you are a classroom teacher, perhaps you see opportunities for improving access to technology in your district. If you are a nurse, perhaps you see opportunities to improve communication processes in your department, etc.A SWOT analysis is part of strategy formulation that leads to goal setting and then progresses to the development of a strategic plan. Be sure to follow the criteria for effective goals as illustrated to Exhibit 7.5, located in Chapter 7 of the Management textbook.Complete a SWOT analysis using the "SWOT Analysis" template. Using the SWOT analysis results, develop at least one strategic goal. Submit both the completed SWOT analysis document and the strategic goal.APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.LDR-620-R-SWOTAnalysis.docx
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I will give you the name of the textbook also we are in week 3, so the same organsisation will be used in week 4, 5, 7, and 8. this is due on October 18th
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
The template is below

Please provide me with the textbook name and I will be sure to gain access to it.

Also what is the due date of your assignment.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
October 18th the name of the textbook is management 11edition by Draft 2014
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Richard L. Draft

Thanks .I will get back to you if I have any questions.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Okay I appreciate all your work I attached the template for you

Dear Customer,

Below is the ink containing your answer. I hope it helps you.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I will look at it tomorrow and if everything is good I will give you your bonus and post the next assignment which is related to this assignment thank you look out for me tomorrow

No problem. I look forward to the next assignment.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Okay thanks goodnight

Your Welcome

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I just looked through the work it was perfect unfortunately i didn't have time to go to the bank today but i promise tomorrow around 4 pm eastern time look out for the bonus and new assignment again sorry for the delay.

No problem at all