Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

Develop a PowerPoint presentation of 16-18 slides for the

Customer Question

Develop a PowerPoint presentation of 16-18 slides for the Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory-III (MCMI-III).Address the following in your PowerPoint (10-12 slides):1. What is the MCMI-III and what does it measure?2. What are the legal and ethical requirements for a professional to administer, interpret, and/or report the results of an MCMI-III?3. How would information gathered from the MCMI-III assist in the intake and treatment planning process?4. Describe potential treatment strategies that would likely be incorporated into a treatment plan based on results from an MCMI-III.In addition, include slides for a title, introduction, conclusion, and references (4 slides minimum).Create speaker notes for each of the slides, and limit the number of lines on each slide to four.The presentation must include a minimum of four scholarly references in addition to the textbook.APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 7 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I have this completed for you by today.

Thank you,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Dear Customer,

This was an interesting assignment. I am sure you will like it. I hope to receive a positive rating in order to receive credit for this question.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for your help. I think the answer is too short and it may not be adequate for a graduate work. I will have to redo it on my own.

Dear Customer,

I'm sorry to hear that. I do not mind expanding it for you, however I did find the assignment details a little scant which was why the assignment sent to you was scant. Perhaps you would need to do it on your own.

Thank you,

Donna

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I think I will do it on my own

Dear Customer,

That is fine.

Thank you,

Donna