Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

I have an presentation 450 week 2 and i need help JA: Making

Customer Question

i have an presentation for pay 450 week 2 and i need help
JA: Making sure your audience doesn't fall asleep is crucial. The Presentation Expert will show you how to keep them electrified. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I have to talk about cognitive development and use that for a training model that provides training model for a mental health services,and i need a scenario, and i have to include cultural aspects within my theories and scenarios
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Presentation Expert should know?
Customer: the slide can't have too much writing so the audience can get a better understanding
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Presentation Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 4 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.You can upload using a file sharing site such as or and then share the link here with us.