khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience:  Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.
49871350

Assignment, focus on Elementary Students 1-4 grade.

Customer Question

For this assignment, focus on Elementary Students 1-4 grade.You have been asked by your principal to develop a student engagement strategies presentation for use in a professional development workshop for first-year teachers.Choose eight strategies you believe are critical for engaging students in the learning process. Five of the eight strategies must be from “The Structural Approach to Cooperative Learning.”Create a 10-15 slide presentation that includes the following:Title and references slidesExplanation of each strategy in your own wordsClassroom arrangements that are best for each engagement strategySlide notes explaining how you would implement each strategy in your future classroom.3-5 Scholarly Resources.
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 10 months ago.
Hi, my name is***** think I can help with this one. Your value is very low, however. Would you be needing speaker's notes with this? Knowing that will help me establish an appropriate value. Just a rough estimate of 11 slides with brief speakers notes would be $187. That would be an increase of $139. Is that acceptable?I would also need you to send me brief details of which strategies you would like to use out of the book it says that must be used as I do not have access to the book. When is the due date on this?Best,Bethany Robertson
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No thanks!Cancel this order please.
Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 10 months ago.
I would like to help you with this. When is it due?
If you still need help let me know.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I do need help but I need this by 4pm on Sunday now.
How many strategies to you actually want?
I meant how many strategies do you need? Sorry for the typo.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It has to be 8 strategies
I am familiar with cooperative learning but not the structural approach to cooperative learning.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can anyone help with this? It's due tomorrow night
This is Khadijah I really want to help but as I said I am familiar with cooperative learning but you mentioned structural cooperative learning.
http://www.4shared.com/download/_zl0XTO7ce?lgfp=3000&dsid=12isxt.04202659dc0cc724edc17db46cef94c8&sbsr=0fed7f79c153e2b78e316f47f60da2c3972&usbsr=a8c30113f8eba7670e29e966e42cc733972I have used some of this information in another paper. I hope that you can use it. If not I will try to make changes I wanted to get it to you by Sinday because I promised. If I helped you please accept.
Copy and paste the entire link.
If I helped you please accept. If you need more help please let me know.
I don't think that I added the references but I will.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please do. I haven't had a chance to look but I will.
http://www.4shared.com/download/1r6Xlkdcba?lgfp=3000&dsid=12isxt.3b7bae9f3ada1047ad4ed19f49dd23cd&sbsr=8aa659eb76e90103d0b9d24da27d7c3f972&usbsr=c6e555136569e202e4932fc13bf5d072972Here your link with the references.
Copy and paste the entire link and accept if I helped you. It is Sunday so please let me know if you need more help.
I hope that this powerpoint met with your approval.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have not turned it in yet because I was waiting to ask you: did you make that specifically for me or is it something you already had made from something else?
I have used some of the information the past. Check for plagiarism and if I need to make changes I will.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Okay I will do that first thing in the morning
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks for trying but I had to completely re -do that PowerPoint and basically start over. So it didn't really fit what I was needing but thank you for trying anyways!!
Well I did what you asked I am not sure what you really wanted.