judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I need a PowerPoint on this:Changes in Cybercrime

Customer Question

I need a PowerPoint on this:Changes in Cybercrime PresentationCreate a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes. Use complete sentences, with correct grammar and punctuation, to fully explain each slide as if you were giving an in-person presentation.Include the following in your presentation:• How has the prevalence of information technology led to changes in cybercrimes against persons? Provide specific examples.
• What technologically advanced equipment is used to prevent and investigate cybercrimes against persons? Provide specific examples.Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.The due date is Sunday April 17, 2016 by 10pm Eastern Time
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  Kathy replied 8 months ago.
Dear Customer, Thanks for your question. I am familiar with your assignment and willing to assist. However, I would like to know if you are willing to add a bonus of $20 for the completion of this assignment due to the extent of the required work to complete the presentation.Best Regards,Kathy
Expert:  Kathy replied 8 months ago.
Dear Customer, I am opting out since I have not heard from you in a couple of days, I will allow other experts the opportunity to assist you.Regards, Kathy
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yes, I am filling to pay the bonus of $20. There was a problem with my account that is why I am just replying back. They just fixed the problem.
Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 8 months ago.
If you are not being helped with this I can help I have done it before.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No, I am not being helped. Thank you. I appreciate it.
okay when I get home from work I will send you what I have.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Okay, thanks.
http://www.4shared.com/download/DzwWen04ce?lgfp=3000&dsid=12isxt.a1d7a7ca2b252af862ef8c98cea672e3&sbsr=cf8bdc3c0cf75a6eedc01e8977fbf91f96f&usbsr=a6f9f706c3e2a91085006f5a8707a43496f
I am not sure why my shared site came out like this.
Okay it works copy and paste it in your browser.
If I helped you please accept with a rating so that I can get credit for my work.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It does not seem like you answered the bullets.
How has the prevalence of information technology led to changes in cybercrimes against persons? Provide specific examples.
• What technologically advanced equipment is used to prevent and investigate cybercrimes against persons? Provide specific examples.
I am sorry that is what I had. I will opt out and allow someone else to help you.
Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 7 months ago.
I am not sure that I can opt back in but if you still need help; now that it is the weekend I can take a closer look at your bullets.
I will not start unless I hear from you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes, I still need help. Thanks.
I am sorry I reviewed my resources and I don't think I have enough information to answer your bullets. I will opt out again and another expert with more experience on this topic will pick it up.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Okay
Expert:  David L. replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** be able to extend the due date by a couple of days?Thanks,David.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Tomorrow by 10pm Eastern Time is all it can be extended
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Monday April 18, 2016 by 10pm Eastern Time is all it can be extended because it is to be turned in by midnight on Monday April 18, 2016