judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I need a Powerpoint on IT Acquisition Overview Assignment.

Customer Question

I need a Powerpoint on IT Acquisition Overview Assignment . IT Acquisition Overview Assignment Option, and select one option to complete the assignment. IT Acquisition Overview Presentation (10-12 slides)This is the option:An older accounting firm has just been purchased and as the newly hired IT director, your job is to put together a proposal of how to bring this accounting firm into the modern age. As you tour the accounting firm, you take stock of the current IT infrastructure and notice that there is a variety of different brands of computers running everything from Windows 98 to Windows 7 (including Windows XP, Vista and Windows 2000 Millenium Edition). Put together a proposal that discusses the pros and cons of using the existing infrastructure, upgrading everything, or out-sourcing and support one of these options as the most cost effective solution.This is Due Sunday March 27 by 10pm Central Time
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Due date Monday March 28 by 10 Central Time
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is all the information. It is just a 10 slide PowerPoint proposal on how to bring the old accounting firm into the modern age. Put together a proposal that discusses the pros and cons of using the existing infrastructure, upgrading everything, or out-sourcing and support one of these options as the most cost effective solution.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.