judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I am having issues with a power point, sure, Choose a

Customer Question

I am having issues with a power point
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sure, Choose a product or service from these examples:Fast foodClass of consumer productPersonal careAutomobileResearch the Internet to analyze how that product or service has been advertised.Prepare a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you investigate the role of advertising in a culture of consumerism. Be sure to discuss the following:Who determines ethical standards for advertising?In what ways has advertising affected American culture?What are the key persuasive techniques used in consumer advertising? Illustrate with specific examples, explaining how each technique works.Discuss some of the critical issues that may arise from the following areas:Children and advertisingAdvertising in schoolsHealth and advertisingPolitical advertisingFind one example of a commercial that strikes you as particularly creative and appealing:What are the elements that are unusual?What is the target group of the commercial?How does the commercial appeal to consumers?Why do you believe this commercial to be effective in brand name recognition?How are ethical standards met (or pushed to their limits)?Illustrate your findings with specific examples. List any references on the last slide.Format consistent with APA formatting guidelines.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  lani_s replied 8 months ago.

When do you need that please?

By the way, for the required length of the PowerPoint, the current price is quite low. Would you be willing to increase the offer?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello yes I left my number and email
Expert:  lani_s replied 8 months ago.

Please provide a time frame to have this completed so I can check if I would be able to help.