Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Need help with 2 power point presentations

Customer Question

Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This is the first power point presentation-Resources: Review Ch. 3 and 4 of Oxford History of Art: Twentieth-Century American Art, the Week Two Electronic Reserve Readings, "Representational Cityscape", your Video Reflections, and at least one additional scholarly online or library resource.
Prepare a 14-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes which describes three different paintings of American buildings or an industrial process from artists discussed in Ch. 3 and 4 of your text. The presentation will also discuss the abstract art style after reviewing the "Representational Cityscape" video. The speaker notes must support and expand upon your bulleted text on each slide. The speaker notes for each of slides 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 must be at least 75 words (excluding and in-text citations or references). Speaker notes must be placed in the section below each slides as seen in the attached document. DO NOT use the Comments feature of PowerPoint to create speaker notes. If you have questions about speaker notes, contact the Facilitator early in the week for assistance. Your presentation must use the following outline:
Slide 1 - Title, Your Name, Class Name, Instructor's Name, Date (slide does not need speaker notes)
Slide 2 - Introduction (slide does not need speaker notes)
Slide 3 to Slide 8: Address the following: Why did the artists choose these subjects? What was their appeal? Were the artists' subjects characteristic of American national identity for that era? How does each painting reflect the artists' feelings or beliefs about what they were depicting? A description of the innovation which is being depicted; in other words was the type of building or industrial process a significant break from the past? How? Research the type of building or industrial process from at least one additional scholarly online or library resource. (Every slide must contain speaker notes with a minimum of 75 word in the speaker notes section).
Slide 9 to Slide 12: Address the following: The work of Joseph Stella and other early American modernists, such as Marsden Hartley, Max Weber, and Georgia O'Keeffe and how they differed greatly in subject and style to the work of the Ashcan School, and include the following: Where did this abstract style originate? Describe at least one art work in your summary. Choose one art form or cultural development that originated elsewhere but which is currently a part of American culture. Describe how this art form has directly affected you. (Every slide must contain speaker notes with a minimum of 75 word in the speaker notes section).
Slide 13 - Conclusion (slide does not need speaker notes)
Slide 14 - References (slide does not need speaker notes)
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines and include a slide with all references.
Place the URL source for each image that you use directly on the slide on which the image appears, in addition to listing the source on the reference slide.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This is the second power point presentation-Resources: Review Ch. 5 and 6 of Oxford History of Art: Twentieth-Century American Art, the Week 3 Electronic Reserve Readings, review "Documenting the Face of America: Roy Stryker and the FSA/OWI Photographers," your Video Reflections, and at least one additional scholarly online or library resource.
Prepare a 14-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes in which you examine the works of photographers working during the 1930s and the work of Abstract Expressionists. The speaker notes must support and expand upon your bulleted text on each slide. The speaker notes for each of slides 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 must be at least 75 words (excluding and in-text citations or references). Speaker notes must be placed in the section below each slides as seen in the attached document. DO NOT use the Comments feature of PowerPoint to create speaker notes. If you have questions about speaker notes, contact the Facilitator early in the week for assistance. Your presentation must use the following outline:
Slide 3 to Slide 8: Address the following: Discuss one photographer who worked during the 1930s. Discuss in detail two examples of this artist's photography. Your discussion must include the types of subjects photographed, your opinion on whether or not photography is a fine art form with an explanation, and your opinion regarding how photography has affected American culture. Discuss one Abstract Expressionists painter who worked in post-World War II America between 1941 and 1950. Discuss in detail one of this artist's paintings. Your discussion must include a description of the style of the painter and why he or she was interested in this style of abstraction. Your discussion must also include a description of how this style emerged in post-World War II America and why it differed from the art work of the 1930s.
Slide 9 to Slide 12: Address the following: After reviewing "Documenting the Face of America: Roy Stryker and the FSA/OWI Photographers," discuss how was photography used as an instrument for social reform. Identify and describe in detail one photograph from Stryker or another FSA/OWI photographer you think makes a very powerful social commentary. Support your opinion.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
They both have to be original.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The first presentation is due 01/18/16 the second is due 01/25/16.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Is someone going to help or not or can I get my money back.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Don't have any other documents just has to be original.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What would you need to do the assignment.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I need a fully written new document.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ARTS125 Pop Culture and the Arts
Week 2
Visions of America
Readings:
Charles Sheeler [video clip]. (2011). Modern Dreams: Art of America. Retrieved from Films on Demand.
Representational Cityscape [video clip]. (2011). Modern Dreams: Art of America. Retrieved from Films on Demand.
Doss, E. (2002, April). Oxford History of Art: Twentieth-Century American Art. Cary, NC, USA: OUP Oxford. Retrieved from ebrary, 289.
Fort, I. S. (n.d.). Precisionism. Grove Art Online. Retrieved from Oxford Art Online.
Marengo, A. (Director) (1987). Diego Rivera - Revolutionary With A Paintbox [video]. British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC). Retrieved from VAST: Academic Video Online.
Library Resources:
Oxford Art Online
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This is the only information that I have
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
For the first assignment.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This the information for the second presentation.ARTS125 Pop Culture and the Arts
Week 3
American Art Before and After World War II
Readings:
Documenting the Face of America: Roy Stryker and the FSA/OWI Photographers [video]. (2008). Retrieved from Films on Demand.
Jackson Pollock [video]. (2004). Retrieved from Films on Demand.
Dell’Aria, A. (n.d.). Regionalism. Grove Art Online. Retrieved from Oxford Art Online.
Jachec, N. (2003, September). Transatlantic cultural politics in the late 1950s: The leaders and specialists grant program. Art History, 26(4), 533.
Moritz, R. (Director), & Bönnhoff, T., & Stürzer, E. (Producers) (2012). Grant Wood - American Gothic [video]. ArtHaus Musik. Retrieved from VAST: Academic Video Online.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Here is another link for presentation 1http://fod.infobase.com/p_ViewVideo.aspx?xtid=52439&loid=188843
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Am I going to get an answer or not.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
How much more to answer these questions?