judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

By Monday, January 4, 2016, create two documents of minority

Customer Question

By Monday, January 4, 2016, create two documents for parents of minority teens 1) A 9–12-slide PowerPoint presentation (complete with speaker's notes) and 2) an accompanying 1–2-page handout/flier in Word document or PDF format. Be sure that both illustrate the following:
1.Describe common rites of passage from two cultures around the world and compare them to a common American rite of passage. Possible resources might include National Geographic and the Argosy University Online Library.
2.Compare and contrast these rites to common US rites of passage. Do they coincide with the physical, cognitive, or socioemotional changes taking place at this age? Describe which specific changes (physical, cognitive, or socioemotional) they coincide with. Does this explain their importance in a particular culture?
3.How might such a social ritual, such as a rite of passage, influence the identity formation process of adolescents?
4.In light of Erikson and Marcia's theories, discuss how the process of identity development is affected when the adolescent belongs to a minority group (racial, ethnic, sexual, or religious). Be sure to explain these theories and how they apply to identity development.
5.Summarize research from at least two peer-reviewed* studies on the effect of minority status on identity development, ensuring you describe the main findings of the study as well as the research methods used to study the topic.
6.Apply the information you gathered from the online notes, textbook, and research articles to provide at least three practical recommendations for what the family, school, and community can do to ease the process for adolescents.*Peer-reviewed means an article from a reputable journal, which can be found in the Argosy University Online Library. Peer reviewed indicates that other professionals in the field have reviewed and deemed it worthy of publication, in contrast to much if what we find online: someone posting something he or she wants to, without someone else verifying that the research methods were rigorous enough and the study is valid. Use your textbook and course lectures as your primary resources, as well as articles from the Argosy University Online Library. If you must supplement from a website, do NOT use .coms. Instead, look for .org, .gov, and sometimes .edu for more reputable sources. Never use Wikipedia or about.com.
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 11 months ago.

I would like to help with this.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you and yes you may

Yes I will have it ready.

I also have a power point on this topic that I would like for you to review. If we need to make changes it is early enough for us do so.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
That would be great

I am trying to get acess to my shared files once I do that I will send the power point.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please hurry need it
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Khadijahtriggs, can you please let send assignment by Monday

My problem is I am having trouble getting in touch with my shared company. Hopefully by Monday evening when I come home from work the files would have been released. The Shared company is in Great Britian and I am in New York City. They will open up on Monday Central European time. I am in Eastern time what is your time zone.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Lady I understand but my assignment is due today so please send my something by 7 pm so I can submit it
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello any luck