judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Using Microsoft PowerPoint to create a DOM Tree that

Customer Question

Using Microsoft PowerPoint to create a DOM Tree that accurately represents the code you developed for the Week Two individual "JavaScript®" assignment and extend the code you developed using jQuery. Be sure to include jQuery elements, selectors and filters as well as event handlers.
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here is the codes that I wrote. Now the assignment calls for a DOM Tree that accurately represents the code using Microsoft PowerPoint. Also the assignment calls to extend the code using jQuery to include jQuery elements, selectors and filters as well as event handlers. The assignment is due tonight at 12.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://wikisend.com/download/564816/dddttt.zip