judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Must be in PowerPoint 2013** I need this completed by Sunday

Customer Question

Must be in PowerPoint 2013** I need this completed by Sunday 6 Dec at 8pm CST. Create a presentation about formatting documents. Add speaker notes, illustrations, and links. The presentation should have 10 -20 pages. Include animations and transitions.
Topics are below: envelopes agendas
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 1 year ago.

Hello

How many hours remaining in your deadline.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
24 hours remain on this PowerPoint project.

Okay,please mention all the topics and number of slides as well as length of speaker notes, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I listed all of the information in the original post... There is no set length on speaker notes. The topics are are formatting envelopes and agendas
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It basically needs to be a step by step instruction presentation on how to format both types of documents.. About 5-10 slides each, with everything mentioned in the original post for each type of document

Okay, I am sending you the offer please accept it so I can provide the answer, thanks.

Okay, I am sending you the offer please accept it so I can provide the answer and I will make the presentation in 2007 then you can open and save it in 2013 so it will be in 2013 likes this, please confirm if this works for you, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not paying $324 for 10-20 slides of pictures and notes... Sorry. You can close out my request if ur gonna charge me that much... Its a fairly simple task that does not require very much work...

How much you are willing to pay for these slides, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well considering that I only paid about $60 for SQL programming in Microsoft access that consisted of about 8 different requirements... My max would be $50 total, which includes the $32 deposit I have already given... This PowerPoint should not take more than two hours to complete.. It does not need to be fully in depth.. Just general steps to complete the formatting with illustrations, brief speaker notes and links...

Sorry, I cannot provide you the answer for such a low amount , thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Then please open it back up so someone else can do it. Thanks

Okay, thanks.