Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

This is the final phase of the case study assignments. The

Customer Question

This is the final phase of the case study assignments. The primary purpose of this project is for you to demonstrate your understanding of the principles covered in this course. You will create a minimum 12 PowerPoint slides to summarize the policy review
conducted and your recommendations for the next steps the merged company should take to protect its data and information assets. The cover, summary/conclusion and reference slides are not part of the slide count. It will also include a minimum of 5 references.
The grading rubric provides additional information about content and formatting of your presentation. Each policy review and recommendations presentation should address the following: • Current policy: Discuss the current (as per the case study) IT cybersecurity
policy. • New technology: Describe the functionality of the new technology selected for implementation and the challenges associated with the current cybersecurity policy. Identify cybersecurity vulnerabilities that could be introduced by the new technology
that might not be mitigated by technological configuration management. • Recommendations: Discuss revisions and modifications that must be made to the current IT cybersecurity policy to ensure that the new technology does not compromise the organization's
cybersecurity posture. Address the inter- and intra-organization leadership, managerial, and policy challenges and effects associated with the recommendations.
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rubic and assignment details attached
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Everything for this assignment is uploaded
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you assist with this assignment?

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.