judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

For XXXXXXXXXX

Can you assist

Customer Question

For XXXXXXXXXX

Can you assist me with this? It isn't due until November 30th before 23:59 Investigating Crimes Against Children Assume you are a newly promoted supervisor in your investigative unit. Until now, an outside agency has handled all of your reported crimes against children. In 10 slides, using proper references and your own words, create a PowerPoint presentation to train your unit. In this PowerPoint presentation, discuss in detail the following: Differentiate between the four most common types of maltreatment of children? How do neglect and abuse differ? Examine the main indicators for neglect and abuse? Create a checklist that outlines the indicators for child neglect, emotional abuse, physical abuse and sexual abuse.

Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for requesting my assistance.

I'll be happy to help, however, the price for slides is $8 per slide (not including the title and reference slides). This would bring the price to $80.

Is that price acceptable to you?

Let me know as soon as possible as there is not a great deal of time to complete the assignment. Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Understood this is way over my price range though thanks for the prompt response.

Sorry. I will opt out and it will go back on the main question page. Perhaps someone else can help.

Judy

Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

Hi Keenan,

Do you still need help in this?

Do you need speaker's notes on the slides.

If with speakers notes, I can have this to you for $60.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: I still need help.