Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in MFT and B.S in education.
49749778

This assignment is a presentation that allows you to apply

Customer Question

This assignment is a presentation that allows you to apply what you have learned in this course, as well as strengthen your presentation skills. Introduction Provide an overview of the portfolio. Professional Presentation 1. Choose a topic from the course
and define an audience (e.g., educators, administration, parents, students, legislators) for the presentation. 2. Design a professional presentation in the format of a PowerPoint, workshop, or video. Within the presentation, include specific evidence from
coursework that demonstrates mastery of understanding in the following areas: foundations and models (EBD), assessment, causes, facets, interventions, and teaching strategies for students with EDB. 3. Conduct the presentation with at least one member of your
SPED team. Obtain feedback from participant(s). On the last slide before the reference page, include a summary of the feedback you received.. Include the strengths and areas of improvement. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the
APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your request. I am willing to assist; however, the amount offered does not correlate with all the required work. I was wondering if you were willing to pay a bonus for this assignment.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no problem I can pay a bonus
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Please provide the due date for your assignment to ensure that i can complete it timely.

Regards,

Kathy

Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Please don't forget to send the due date for this presentation and information in case you have already selected a topic.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not due until Sunday
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

No problem

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How is this answer coming along?
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

The answer is coming along well. I am still working on the presentation and will post it late this evening.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay if you need another day I can turn it in on Monday.
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

To be safe, please request the extension until Monday and I will keep you posted.

Regards.

Kathy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay will do:)
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

https://app.box.com/s/w3jouaucl3xw9kcjncjfqklrpovznnac

Dear Customer,

The above link contains your answer. I hope it helps you.

Regards,

Kathy

Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Your satisfaction is my priority please let me know if you need any additional assistance with this presentation.

Regards,

Kathy