Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Need a PowerPoint on this: Crime Causation and Diversion

Customer Question

Need a PowerPoint on this: Crime Causation and Diversion Presentation Create a 10 - 12 slide PowerPoint Presentation comparing two juvenile diversion, intervention, or prevention programs operating in your city or state. State is Texas Address the following
in your presentation: • How do the programs work to reduce juvenile crime? Base this on an analysis of the relationship between program premise and goals and one or more major causes of juvenile delinquent behavior. • What are the programs’ major goals, objectives,
and core beliefs? • Who are the key participants in these programs? • What services do they provide to youths? • Identify which program of the two is more effective at reducing juvenile crime and why. Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Include speaker notes with each slide (content) Due date is Monday October 26, 2015 by 5 pm Central Standard Time
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is all I have. If you have a model that is fine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All have to do is pick 2 of the programs in Texas and compare them. Then answer the questions and have speaker notes.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.