judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

The Virus Prevention document - "Compile a list of

Customer Question

the Virus Prevention document - "Compile a list of strategies for avoiding virus infections and incorporate this list into a document to be sent to all employees" that you createdThe strategies should include things that employees can (and should) do to
avoid viruses. For example, use caution when opening email attachments, awareness of phishing attempts, etc. Do not include the comparison of antivirus and firewall programs that you created in Week 2. Submit the file using the link at the end of this week's
directions • Include at least 6 slides. • Insert your name as a footer on each slide. • Use the "Facet" theme for all slides. • Make sure that at least one of the slides includes at least two list levels. • Include a speaker note on at least one slide. • Apply
the "Checkerboard" transition "From Top" with a duration of 5 seconds and advance the slides on a mouse click only. Apply these transition effects to all slides. • For the last slide include a title (apply the "Bounce" animation to the title) and a clip art
image (apply the Swivel" animation to the clip art). Do not apply any animation effects to the other slides in the presentation.
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actually, I dont have any model. It is not fully written but it has to be main points in slides and picture too
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you working with that, or not please let me know

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.