Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Material search and Design - Powerpoint I have attached the

Customer Question

Material search and Design - Powerpoint I have attached the word file that includes all the content.
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Greg,Thank you for the response. I have attached a power point presentation from previous year which should give you an idea.The chosen material in this assignment is Titanium.https://www.mediafire.com/?ag11k6rc2g42j6r

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Willing to pay extra if required. A quick response from a Technician would be appreciated. Cheers