Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Home Work help 10-15 slide PP presentation: Choose a real

Customer Question

Home Work help for a 10-15 slide PP presentation: Choose a real world problem from the news in the last few weeks.
Prepare a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes according to the following criteria:
• A description of the problem situation
• A problem-solving technique
o Identification of the technique
o Explanation of why the chosen technique works best for the problem
• Offer a solution to the problem.
• Reconstruct the decision-making process you used to come up with the solution.
o What criteria were used to make the decision?
o Is the decision emotional, logical, or both? Explain your answer.
o Identify the factors used in the decision-making process.
• Evaluate your decision.
• Was the decision logical? Why or why not?
• Did the decision solve the problem? Why or why not?
• Is there a way to evaluate the effects of the decision over time? Why or why not?
• Provide detailed speaker notes in the presentation file or in a separate document.
Include photos, illustrations, graphs, diagrams, animations, videos, or audio clips, as appropriate. Document the source of each media item you include.
Format your references consistent with APA guidelines. Include citations and references on a References slide.
All referenced readings and template example needed to complete the task is attached.
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Needed Files attached.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Needs to be complete by Monday, 5 Oct at 7PM CST. Will be willing to pay more than normal with substantial bonus.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no other information other than the 4 documents posted, 1 of which conmtaines all 4 textbook chapters reading assignments for the PP presentation assignment. Specifically what else d you need to me to provide? Also this is the first answer since posting it eraly Friday hence can you complete by Monday 7pm Central Time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you do not choose to conduct this or know you cannot complete on the evening of 5 Oct please inform so I can plan accordingly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?"I would require a fully writtern new model document.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted in evening on 1 Oct to Research experts, no hits, posted again on 2 Oct to PP presentation experts and you are the 1st to respond on 4 Oct and now opting out. I do not anticipate any takers and if they do it is doubtful they will complete by 5 Oct 7pm. Thanks but I will most likely be removing questions tomorow. I will just finish it myself by my Fathers bedside on Hospital's WIFI.