Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Due 8\15\15 Create a 5- to 6-minute informative presentation

Customer Question

Due 8\15\15
Create a 5- to 6-minute informative presentation that demonstrates or explains how to do an information technology task, such as:
Creating a file directory tree,
Creating a secure password, or
Any skill you think is helpful and interesting related to computers, networks, or smart devices.
Target Audience. As a simulation, it is important that you identify the target audience in for this presentation.
Include a PC or another prop as a visual aid. Other options may include a flip chart, poster, or whiteboard.
Deliver the presentation extemporaneously from a brief outline. In general, this means do not read from a script.
Deliver your presentation.
Deliver a 5-to 6- minute podcast, video clip, or YouTube posted file, as I need to see you in action!
A video presentation means you will be standing up in front of the camera, to evaluate hand gestures and body language during your presentation.
Include the presentation URL link following the Reference page in the Presentation Outline as Microsoft® Word® document.
Please know that I will assess your attire, so dress appropriately. Business Casual considered a minimum
Include and post an outline of your presentation as a Microsoft Word® document.
Research requirements
Incorporate (cite) two or more references from the University of Phoenix Library into the central theme of your presentation outline and verbally cite them during the presentation.
Special Note- the outline is an excellent place to cite any references used to support your presentations.
Also remember to verbally cite your references into the presentation - for example, "According to Jones (2015) nine out of ten students think Mr. Borio is an outstanding instructor."
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?