judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Kelyn1, this is last minute. Due by midnight tonight Arizona

Customer Question

Hi Kelyn1, this is last minute. Due by midnight tonight Arizona time. I see you already have a paper on Proficiency Standards. Using the Arizona Department of Education (Office of English Language Arts)on this assignment. Please send to my email and I will pay.
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using justanswer. If Kelyn1 does not reply by 11, I will help you. Right now, I will opt out so that she can reply to you.
Either way, you will get your question answered by midnight Arizona time.
Judy
Hello ... I have your answer ready.
In order for me to send it to your email, you need to accept the additional services ($5). I remind you that this is a model answer which should be used to follow as you put it into your own words.
I will include my email in case there are problems after you accept the additional services.
Judy