judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Can I get a powerpoint presentation made by tomorrow at midnight?

Customer Question

Can I get a powerpoint presentation made by tomorrow at midnight? Original and not one previously used?
Instructions
Digital media has changed the ways ideas, information, and arguments in society are communicated both locally and globally. Individuals and organizations frequently use digital media as a means to influence individuals and organizations.
Students are required to identify news stories which demonstrate how digital media has been used to influence or has changed core business processes within organizations or for individuals. You will then create a presentation (using an application like PowerPoint) which interprets and analyzes how the messages within the digital media were used to guide decision-making.
Formatting Requirements
Project must follow APA style
Footers including slide numbers, student name, and project name
File name first initial, last name and project (ex. BWright_casestudy)
Minimum of 15 slides, maximum 20 slides (excluding title slide and bibliographical slide)
Use of tables, graphs, images, etc. of appropriate size that are relevant to the information being conveyed is highly encouraged.
Title slide to include:
Your name
Instructor name
Course name and number
Project title
Content Requirements
Introduction and Synopsis of News Story
Influence on or change to Organization and/or Individual
Analysis of How Digital Media Guided Decision Making
Conclusion and Analysis of Results of Change
Bibliographical slide with minimum of 2 professional / scholarly sources. Wikipedia is not acceptable.
Keep in mind the 7 x 7 rule with presentation software, which effectively states no more than 7 words per bullet and 7 bullets per slide. This something to keep in mind to assist in effectively communicating information and not a specific requirement of the project.
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Grading RubricTitle Slide
5 PointsPresentation Requirement – Introduction & Synopsis of News Article
10 PointsPresentation Requirement – Influence or Change to Organization or Individual
15 PointsPresentation Requirement – Analysis of Decision Making
15 PointsPresentation Requirement – Conclusion & Analysis of Results
15 PointsBibliographical Sources
10 PointsCitations
10 Points
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
This question is still open for others to view as well.
I am not sure you will be able to find someone to complete a brand new one that quickly, especially at this price point.
I do have a model that you can use on this (which was previously completed) to build your own final presentation (using as a guide).
If that is okay (you get down on time), just let me know and I will forward to you right away.
Have a great day.
Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much for the model?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why was I charged $41 and never agreed or received a product? It's now too late to send the product and I would like my $41 back.