judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Topic: HIV/AIDS learn the facts. A case study on young adult

Customer Question

Topic: HIV/AIDS learn the facts. A case study on young adult between the ages of 18 to 35. Please I want it to be in a brochures format. due on 07/23/15. I also want it be educative and with pictures as well.
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. I want a fully written new model to avoid plagiarism. Please I need a brochures on HIV/AIDS learn the facts. It will include pictures and should be educative. you can use any of your sources. Thanks
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.