judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Steve I googled searched some results looking and saw tha

Customer Question

Steve I googled searched some results looking for examples and saw that you have completed this same assignment before. Was wondering if your good enough to do it in three hours? I have written a billion papers on the department of veteran affairs, but I am drawling a blank on how to go about this. I will attach all my work, plus the examples and assignment. I just need help, and fast!
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your final executive summary presentation should be 15–20 slides. Your executive summary presentation, at a minimum, should:
1. Cover the impact of legislation on your organization (project 1) (3–4 slides)
2. Describe the information security standards applicable to your organization (project 2) (3–4 slides)
3. Summarize the key findings from your security assessment (project 3) (3–4 slides)
4. You should also have a cover slide, an Agenda slide, a Summary/Conclusion slide(s), and a References slide (using proper APA guidelines).
5. Use the Notes pages of your presentation for a text-based “giving” of your presentation. That means, your notes should enable your slides to stand-alone. That means someone should be able to look at your slides, read your notes, and know as much about the presentation as if you were actually giving the presentation.
6. Use a video recording tool (i.e., Screen-cast-o-matic) of your choice to record yourself (do not need to see your face only hear your voice and see the slides) giving the presentation. Upload the video to YouTube. Post the presentation and your YouTube URL to the classroom by the due date.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have all the material, my question is how do I apply it to the rest of the slides from what I already have gathered to meet the requirements.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 1 year ago.
Apologies, I was offline yesterday and won't be able to assist for a few days. I'll open this for other experts to assist