judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

In this assignment, you are a lobbyist presenting to a policy-making

Customer Question

In this assignment, you are a lobbyist presenting to a policy-making body that will use the information to allocate resources and shape regulations aimed at this component of the health care continuum.
Prepare a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes.
Select a component of the U.S. health care delivery system continuum. Examples include the following:
•Long-term care
•Home care
•Inpatient care
•Outpatient care
•Mental health care
•Occupational health
•School health
•Another component approved by the facilitator
Incorporate graphics such as charts and graphs, as appropriate. Each slide must contain only one key concept. Keep the number of words on each slide to a minimum with no more than six bullets per list and a minimum of 18-point font. Keep details restricted to the speaker notes.
Include introductory, concluding, and reference slides. Speaker notes are expected to be comprehensive, using complete sentences, correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Include citations in your speaker notes. Any data charts or graphs must list the source on the slide.
Include the following in your presentation:
•Description of the roles of various stakeholders in the health care industry who are involved in the continuum of care
•Description of the health care delivery component's role in providing services
•Discussion of the services provided and how these services fit into the continuum of care
•The role in transitioning patients from one level of care to another in the health care continuum
•How the component contributes to or detracts from the overall management of health care resources
•The overall current and potential future trends of health care
•How this delivery component and services will be affected or need to change to meet future trends
•The characteristics of an integrated delivery system (IDS):
Discuss one real-world example of a current IDS where your component is represented. Remember, an IDS is when health care providers or organizations link together administratively or through agreement to provide a coordinated continuum of services to a population. One example of an IDS is a large multi-specialty group practice.
Include a minimum of four references, including at least three peer-reviewed or scholarly references.
Format your speaker notes consistent with APA guidelines.
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The thesis statement: Even though the expenses associated with long-term care are high, long-term care is becoming more of a need in health care. There are many benefits of long-term care because long-term care helps meet health or personal needs for people with disabilities, the elderly, or people with chronic illnesses. Long-term care is also used to assist people with support services such as activities of daily living.
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for requesting me. I have always known this assignment to be a team assignment for multiple students to collaborate on. Is this the case or do you need to complete the entire assignment on your own?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it's individual.
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.
Thank you! For the price listed, there is no way I can complete this entire assignment. I usually charge about $10 per slide. If you would agree to a bonus, we can work something out. I have completed a portion of this assignment before that I can provide to you as a model if that is something you are interested in. Just let me know what works for you. Thank you!