judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Section 1: Network Consultation Proposal(Microsoft Word)Create

Customer Question

Section 1: Network Consultation Proposal
(Microsoft Word)
Create a cost analysis, and develop a proposal for the company.
Write an five to seven (5-7) page proposal in which you:
Recommend one (1) suitable network design.
Suggest one (1) network architecture.
Suggest LAN and Wireless LAN (WLAN) wiring considerations.
Recommend hardware options and costs.
Suggest security considerations for:
Firewall
Antivirus software
Recommend software options and costs.
Outline the labor costs, equipment costs, and service costs for your suggested design in table format.
Identify the single point of failure, and recommend potential mitigation strategies.
Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Section 1 of your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Section 2: Network Consultation Presentation
(Microsoft PowerPoint or equivalent)
Use Microsoft PowerPoint or an open source alternative to present your findings to the client.
Create a five to ten (5-10) slide presentation in which you:
Outline the recommendations from your written proposal in Section 1.
Provide general speaking notes that you would use to highlight non-visual content.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Explain the basic components and media of network systems and distinguish between LANs, MANs, and WANs.
Summarize current networking standards and how standards bodies and the standardization process impact networking technology.
Describe the TCP / IP protocols and various functions among the application layer.
Contrast why different technologies are deployed in different contexts of networking, such as topology, bandwidth, distance, and number of users.
Explain and differentiate among network hardware devices and components.
Compare and contrast among network operating systems.
Describe security policy, practices, encryption techniques, and design considerations in support of business operations in a networked environment.
Explain the role of integrity and availability in a networked environment.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in computing networks.
Write clearly and concisely about introductory networking topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?