judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I need help to create a thematic plan development of

Customer Question

I need help to create a thematic plan for the development of a health, wellness, nutrition, and safety unit backpack that you can send home with your families
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.
You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.