judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

You want to install a home network. You have a PC tower that

Customer Question

You want to install a home network. You have a PC tower that you use mainly for your school work and hobby (editing and printing photos). Your spouse has a laptop that is used primarily for online school work. Your two teenage kids have laptops they use
for school work, web surfing, and entertainment (MP3s and video clips), and you host a Web Server for your volunteer organization. Provide a network design, a drawing of a solution to address the following: 1.Transferring of videos and music files between
computers 2.Sharing Internet connection, one laser printer, and one photo printer 3.Securing your network 4.Accessing your PC remotely (remote access solution to be specified) 5.People of your community accessing web sites (static web pages) hosted on your
web server The diagram should be complete with proper icons, connectors, devices/services, etc... You are not limited to Microsoft Visio. You may use any diagramming tool available, such as Edraw and SmartDraw, but the preference is Visio - as Visio is the
industry gold standard tool for network diagramming. No need to provide a wordy explanation of your network design, just a simple design with the proper documentation... MAC users may use a compatible product such as OmniGraffle. Instructions are given in
Announcements for possibly downloading a free trial copy of Visio. You can also download a free trial copy of Edraw or SmartDraw. NOTES: Please copy and paste your diagram into MS Word, and verify that the diagram is viewable in Word document Submit the Word
document for grading (do not submit the Visio file, or the Edraw/SmartDraw/Graffle/etc. file) If inserting the diagram into Word doesn't work, try to save drawing into PDF, and submit a PDF document
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i dont have a model, you can just provide me a simply diagram..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i needed it as soon as possible...
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** you still need this completed?
If so by when do you need the diagram?
Thanks,
David.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need it by today
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Ok, then since I am not absolutely certain that I can complete it by the end of the day today, I will open this question up to other experts in case they can complete it within the required time frame.
Thanks,
David.