judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Create a presentation of 15-20 slides and accompanying speaker notes f

Customer Question

Create a presentation of 15-20 slides and accompanying speaker notes for each slide that would be delivered to a small group of executives explaining why they should contract your services as an OBM professional. Include the following in your presentation:
A brief background of organizational behavior management (OBM) and its applications.
A research-based rationale for applying OBM. In addition to specifying what the speaker will say to the audience, the speaker notes should clearly identify the motivational technique(s) that will be employed in delivering this rationale to the audience of executives.
A research-derived scenario that demonstrates how OBM could be effectively applied in an organizational setting. In addition to specifying what the speaker will say to the audience, the speaker notes should identify the motivational technique(s) employed in explaining this scenario to the audience of executives.This assignment requires that at least two additional schola
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  SuperiorTutor replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am SuperiorTutor - one of the most requested tutors. I would be glad to help you today. when is your deadline?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.