judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

The survey data can be made up and the survey questions will

Customer Question

Attachment: 2015-05-30_051534_communication_audit_survey.pdf

The survey data can be made up and the survey questions will be sent as a attachment.

Assume you are the Director of Human Resources at your chosen organization. You are tasked with conducting a communication audit and then presenting the results to leadership. Your goal in conducting the communication audit is to identify three communication challenges within an organization. You will complete the following tasks:

Conduct a communication audit using the Communication Audit Survey

This survey asks questions about 6 different areas: Receiving Information from others, Sending Information to others, Follow up on information, Sources of information, Timeliness of information, and Channels of communication. Within these 6 themes of organizational communication, identify the 3 major issues in your organization's communication, based on the responses. Then research the scholarly literature for recommendations on how the organization can address these issues.

Format: Communicate the results of the Communication Audit through a presentation, using APA format. Include a title slide with your project title (e.g., "Communication Audit"), the organization's name, your name, class, instructor and date. Present an introduction describing your research methodology providing details of the survey administration, response rate, and characteristics of the survey population. Clearly present a narrative to describe the data using appropriate tables, charts and graphs. Include a detailed analysis followed by findings. Identify the top three communication challenges from your survey, and present your recommendations to strengthen these communication challenges, based on the scholarly literature. In the appendix, present the question and the number of responses for each question Your presentation should be professional and creative. You may add audio and/or visual elements on the slides. Text should be proper size for viewing during a presentation. Your presentation will need title and citation slides. You must have a minimum of 3 reliable sources in your citations. Use APA format for your citations. Don't forget to check your spelling! As a friendly reminder, all words must be yours and your own typing. You may not copy text directly from a source. You may use presentation software of your choice. Examples include (but are not limited to):

Powerpoint Powerpoint with audio recording

Animot0

Google Docs- presentation

Zoho

GoAnimate

Prezi

Slideshare

Sliderocket

Haiku

Deck

eMaze

Your presentation software should not cost to use it. You are responsible for understanding how to use the software. You will need to submit your work in a format that can be easily opened.

If you are using power point, the material below is really what I am looking for.

Present an introduction describing your research methodology providing details of the survey administration, response rate, and characteristics of the survey population. Clearly present a narrative to describe the data using appropriate tables, charts and graphs. Include a detailed analysis followed by findings. Identify the top three communication challenges from your survey, and present your recommendations to strengthen these communication challenges, based on the scholarly literature. In the appendix, present the question and the number of responses for each question

Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I won't be needing your assistance. I already asked for a refund.