judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Create an MS PowerPoint Presentation

Customer Question

Hi XXXX, I wanted to know if you can handle anything related to operations management, process Design, and supply chain management or point me in the right direction of who can? I have also attached my previous week's power point slide so you can use the
same template if you can as well as adding the speaker notes. This assignment is due tomorrow 5/27/15, by 4pm PST. Basically i need to add more to what I did last time with a new process diagram that I had in week 2 to show ways to improve the process of making
the Coke bottles. Let me know if you need further questions. Thanks again. I am currently working on a project that requests this: Create an MS PowerPoint Presentation in which you evaluate the current state of the process you selected in Week Two and summarize
the proposed future state. Required Elements: Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the process selected in Week Two using the data collected. Determine areas for improvement Design an improved process flow chart using an appropriate tool. Summarize
two items from this improved process. Include an explanation of how these items could be used in your personal or professional life to improve a process. PowerPoint should include 4-5 slides with detailed speaker notes and references.
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for requesting me. I'm sorry to say that this sounds like something that is outside my scope of experience.
I would recommend that you post your question in the Business and Finance Homework category. Hopefully you will get a response from an expert in that category.
Regards,
Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you switch me to someone who can help or do I need to put in a new request?
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry that I couldn't reply sooner. I had stepped away from my desk for a bit.
My recommendation would have been that you open a new question in the Business and Finance category. However, I see that you've already done that. :)
I hope this all works out for you.
Regards,
Ryan
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.
There is no need to repost or relist your question.
Your question is open to all Experts and is in the proper categories.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Josie,Nobody has responded to me and I have even put in several urgent requests. Will anyone respond within a few hours? I really need to get this done. If not, I will just do it myself. Thank you for your help.
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** see that this presentation is due today. Would it be possible to get an extension on the due date?
Thanks,
David.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi David,Unfortunately no. I had requested it yesterday. If there is no way to get it done by 4pm PST I can just do it myself.
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Ok then sorry, but I would not be able to complete it by today so will opt out in case another expert can help.
Thanks,
David.
Expert:  Charm replied 1 year ago.
Hi Josie,I am an expert in Business and Finance and I can help you with Operations Management or any accounting and business related work.