judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Imagine that you have been hired as a consultant university

Customer Question

Imagine that you have been hired as a consultant for a university that wants to leverage social media and networking technologies to encourage the collaboration of students, and improve their overall sense of community.
Analyze how the university might integrate at least two social media and networking technologies to accomplish their goals. Your analysis must cover the advantages and disadvantages of social networking. The president of the university also needs to know what the system development life cycle is, and how you intend on bringing social networking tools to life within this cycle.
Translate the critical details of your proposal into a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that you will present to the university president.
trying really hard to do this assignments
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Had this assignment been taken it due on this Monday
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no idea what you are talking about
I need a power point presentation with 10- 15 slide with the instruction I send earlier
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Scenario: Imagine that you have been hired as a consultant for a university that wants to leverage social media and networking technologies to encourage the collaboration of students, and improve their overall sense of community.
Include the process of acquiring the correct information systems and applications needed to effectively run these new pursuits.
Include the following in your presentation using the features of Microsoft® PowerPoint®:
A slide template
Slide layouts
Themes
At least one example of animation
At least one example of a media object
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i guess a new written one
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
could you answer me about what the next steps are, because i really don't understand what you are doing about the assignment.
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You this isn't a good start for this site
Seeing how they already charge me for the service you sign up for