judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I need help with this, the date 26

Customer Question

Hi, I need help with this, the date for this for may 26 9:00pm PowerPoint Assignment: Leadership In a 16–20 slide PowerPoint presentation (excluding title and reference slides) provide information as well as analyze the roles of the following areas in
criminal justice leadership strategies and practices: Organizational culture Behavioral theory Planning Community relations presentation should include, at a minimum, 4 slides, with speaker notes, for each topic.
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont have info but if you can help will be great
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, thanks