judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Environmental Analysis of Global Population – Carrying Capacity

Customer Question

Environmental Analysis of Global Population – Carrying Capacity Perform an analysis of an environmental issue-The African Savanna
Must be 4 - 5 slides in total, Key Points for each slide (Bullet Points on the Slide). 3 - 5 points per slide
Speaker notes: What you would be talking about while the slide is up? Should be a small paragraph of about 100 words, per slide, and relate to the slide bullet points.
References used to source your information. Please include all of your references on a separate slide, and cite anything as required in your speaker notes.
Each slide should contain 75 words or more
III. Describe how the policies intend to address the issue. ( The African Savanna)
VI. Dose the policy produce sustainability ( The African Savanna)
Please only use one outside reference if possible. Need this before Friday.
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

Are you seeking resources to use as you prepare your own final response or for a newly written model?

Is there any additional information (rubrics, files, etc) that you can provide (if a file, you can upload using a file sharing site, such as wikisend.com, and then share the link here).

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need to questions answered which I posted reguardingvthevafricancsavanna. The two questions have to be a power point with up to 5 slides for one question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Newly written model

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Are u going to answer my question I said I needed this by today and you have done nothing. I want my money back

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need this by the end of today. Like I have been saying and contacting you for but you dont respond.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
He did not answer my question at all and needed it for today. I told him three days in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.