judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Powerpoints and long papers are my strong points!
46206387

You have been asked by the mayor of Kelsey to make a presentation

Customer Question

You have been asked by the mayor of Kelsey to make a presentation to the City Council on the models of policy change.
Prepare an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that does the following:
•Inform the City Council of the eight models of policy change, as presented in the Models of Policy Change section in Ch. 2 of Public Policy Analysis.
•Describe how you think each model may be best related to a problem-structuring method, as presented in the Methods of Problem Structuring section in Chapter 3 of Public Policy Analysis.
•Explain the rationale for the eight pairings in your presentation or speaker’s notes.
Note. The use of a tabular format, similar to that used for Table 3.2 in Ch. 3 of Public Policy Analysis, to present your descriptions and relationships will simplify and shorten your synthesis of these complex materials.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you need username and password, just send an email
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you answer this question instead?

Why do you think a "livability" index which combines several indicators is a more content-valid and reliable measure than any of its components?

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.