aammoc, BSc (Hons) Political Science
Experience:  BSc (Hons) Political Science

Hello there, I was really happy with the PowerPoint you helped

Hello there,
I was really happy with the PowerPoint you helped me with last week and I was wondering if you would be willing to help with this week's PowerPoint. Again - its due on Sunday and its for my Macroeconomics class again. Please let me know! Here is the question:

Assume that you have been appointed as the Speaker of the House. You must deliver a speech about the current state of the U.S. macroeconomy to a number of amateur reporters who are unfamiliar with economics.

Develop a 8- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
Explain in simple terms and concepts that focus on international trade and foreign exchange rates. All borrowed material must be cited. Use of graphs, analytical tables and other statistics is encouraged.

Integrate a summary of your answers to the following questions and cite external research to further justify your facts:

• What are the effects of international trade to GDP, domestic markets and university students?

• What happens when there is a surplus of imports brought into the U.S.? Cite a specific example of a product with an import surplus, and the impact that has on the U.S. businesses and consumers involved.

• Why doesn’t the U.S. simply restrict all goods coming in from China? Why can’t the U.S. just minimize the amount of imports coming in from all other countries?

• What are foreign exchange rates? How are they determined? How do foreign exchange rates affect trade flows (exports & imports)?

aammoc : Hi
aammoc : Thanks fir
aammoc : Thanks for the request. Will be working on
aammoc : This for you.

Hi there!

Sounds great! I really appreciate you help :)

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi there,

I just got an email to rate your answer, which I did but I can't find a link with the presentation... Please let me know am I looking at the wrong place? Thanks!

Hi, you must have received an automated email. I have not completed the powerpoint yet. Do not worry, I will be posting by tomorrow morning.
Hi there,

Your ppt is ready. Please download here: