Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I just bought a new Cayenne Turbo, 2017. I want to know how

Customer Question

I just bought a new Cayenne Turbo
JA: What year is your Cayenne Turbo?
Customer: 2017.
JA: Are you fixing your Cayenne Turbo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I want to know how to get the voice command working. Does the dealer have to unlock it?
JA: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If your model came with voice command on it then it should operate.If it is not operating at all then this may be an issue with software error needing corrected by a dealer or a component at fault needing corrected by the dealer all done at no charge to you under warranty.I would have the dealer check this over to see if this is a software issue possibly or a component at fault.It may be a simple fix here.If your model did not come with voice command you can check with a dealer to see if they can install this feature.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete