Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Have 2007 Cayman -- in the computer display area there is a

Customer Question

Have 2007 Cayman -- in the computer display area there is a small box with a left pointing arrow. What does it mean? I can't find anything in the manual.
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be an issue has been detected with one of the suspension components.What should be done from here is to have the fault codes read out/checked to see what codes are set and once this is done the codes can be diagnosed to help locate and repair this issue here.This should be done with a fully compatible scan tool that can plug in and communicate with all computers in your model.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete