Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Instrument cluster, speedometer, tack, wipers, lights horn

Customer Question

instrument cluster, speedometer, tack, wipers, lights horn Not working
JA: Have you checked the gauge's connections?
Customer: i checked the fuses
JA: What is the model/year of your Porsche?
Customer: 1984 928s model 84
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: me so far
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Inspect the wiring under hood and running from all fuse panels for any issues.If any issues are found with any of the wiring the wiring will need repaired to resolve this issue here.If this is or was checked and found o.k. already let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete