Sebastian Vizcarra
Sebastian Vizcarra, Porsche Meister Tech
Experience:  Porsche Factory Certified Master Technician

I have a 2003 Porsche 911 - The car wouldn't start and the

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Porsche 911 - The car wouldn't start and the ignition switch was replaced - supposedly they replaced the electrical and mechanical parts of the ignition switch… and now the door locks are going crazy .... locking and unlocking rapidly constantly while driving and even sitting still in the driveway. There is also sometimes a buzzing noise in the compartment behind the gas cap... maybe related? The timing suggests it is something they did… Any suggestions?
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Amedee replied 8 days ago.

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

Expert:  Amedee replied 8 days ago.

Without looking at the vehicle myself it is hard to say what is going on. I can however, help you through a few basic tests where together we can figure out what is most likley going on. In some case, it may be something incredibly simple. If you would like to go this route, please reply with your VIN so we can get started.

Thank you!