FixItMan
FixItMan, Master Technician
Experience:  AA DEGREE AUTOMOTIVE/DIESEL TECH
1627031

I have a 2011 cayenne hybrid last night and cooling gauge

Customer Question

I have a 2011 cayenne hybrid last night and cooling gauge defective light came on also a blinking red box and a short time later the check engine light it was also making a humming noise and the hybrid system was disable
Category: Porsche
Expert:  FixItMan replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** of the time when this occurs it is because of a failure in the hybrid inverter. I have seen these fail from low coolant and from coolant intrusion. Either way it overheats and needs to be replaced. This is by far the most common cause of this though it can be other things also. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What needs to be replace? Do you know how much the cost of the repair is? Approximately