Matt, Engineer - BEng Hons
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 20 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing

I recently bought a 2014 Porsche 911 turbo S and there is an

Customer Question

I recently bought a 2014 Porsche 911 turbo S and there is an occasional beeping. It happens at slow speeds, fast speeds in town, out of town. It makes two quick beeps followed by two more and sometimes a third set. It is not the speed warning. I have asked a local dealer and he though it might me a radar detector. Nothing happens in the car such as a light and it does not ever beep continuously as a radar detector. We looked up front and found no detector.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Matt replied 1 month ago.

this could be a brake issue, if the system detects low brake pressure it will beep an alarm

so in which case it can be repaired by bleeding the system with fresh fluid