Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Porsche mechanic.

I found a bright blue thick fluid under my 1994 911...Not a

Customer Question

I found a bright blue thick fluid under my 1994 911...Not a lot...It was located under the left hand side front just about where the gas fill port is...Car has be on battery maintenance all summer long...If I put my hand under the area I can see some blue in my fingers by the frame part closest to the door...
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 month ago.

Let me get this straight, the fuel tank is in the front and the engine is in the rear, correct?

Could this think fluid be grease? Is it the same color as the windshield washer fluid or the fluid for the intensive cleaning system/ I see those 2 located near the fuel tank in the front.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 month ago.

Perhaps it's ATE Super Blue Racing DOT4 brake fluid. Check your brake fluid color.