Sebastian Vizcarra
Sebastian Vizcarra, Porsche Meister Tech
Experience:  Porsche Factory Certified Master Technician
33251536

My 1998 Porsche Boxster is overheating, the coolent is

Customer Question

My 1998 Porsche Boxster is overheating, the coolent is permanent, as informedto me by the porsche certified mechanic. I would like to do a flush on the system and have purchased the correct coolent. Can I assume that the instructions provided on this website will do the job satisfactorally? My name is John, Thanks.
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Jerry replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

Expert:  Jerry replied 3 months ago.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the factory instructions for it in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it. Thanks

I do not have access to your email address,