Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 2014 Porsche 981 Boxster base. I use it as a daily

Customer Question

I have a 2014 Porsche 981 Boxster base. I use it as a daily driver and I need to replace the tires. I have 235/40/19's on the front and 265/40/10's on the back. I would love to put some performance all seasons on it, however I can't seem to find a brand that makes those in all 4 sizes, any suggestions?
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you re check the sizes as you show that you have 10's on the rear and that is a little small for this model?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
235/40/19 on the front 265/40/19 on the back
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

In the link below it shows some pretty good brand and model tires for this model that match and are a performance all season or radials.Let me know if this is what you were looking for here.This facility will usually ship either to you or to a tire facility in your area.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireSearchResults.jsp?tireIndex=2&autoMake=Porsche&autoYear=2014&autoModel=Boxster&autoModClar=&frontWidth=235%2F&frontRatio=40&frontDiameter=19&frontSortCode=57261&rearWidth=265%2F&rearRatio=40&rearDiameter=19&rearSortCode=57648

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have been to Tire rack and these seem to be either summer performance or winter performance, not all seasons. Am I missing something?
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

I dont see an all season radial for your model here.I believe this is due to the sporty setup of your model.I had a Mercedes AMG that was the same way and had to visit all local tire shops until one was able to locate one set for me and had to order it in.Unfortunately this may be the only option as I do not see any online myself.If you would like for someone else here to see if they can help further on this let me know.

Thanks Pete