Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

How to remove exterior door handle passenger door, 2016

Customer Question

How to remove exterior door handle passenger door
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 2016 cayenne
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am a auto body shop
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: We are replacing the door
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Being a 2016 model this can be difficult to obtain the replacement info you are looking for here as the new model year info is usually hard to obtain unless you were to obtain it from a dealer.If you have not attempted to see if a dealer can get this info or if this is not an option for you let me know and we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete